Seafood Parchment packets
150 grams fettucini
1/4 cup olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook the fettuccini al dente and drain.
3. Lay out two segments of parchment paper,
each about 1.5 feet in length.
4. Divide the olives, carrots, zucchini and
tomatoes between the two packets and
5. Place the salmon, shrimp and scallops on
top of the veggies. Sprinkle with
6. Combine ingredients for sauce and whisk
thoroughly. Spoon over top of each
7. To wrap each parchment pack, take two
opposite ends and join them together,
8. Cook on a baking sheet for approximately 20 minutes.
9. Serve parchment packs directly on plates
or carefully slide the contents of