|FROZEN IRISH SMOOTHIES
By Kim Dudek
|This is a great treat for having
with family and friends, on special occasions, or just about any time ... Slainte!
- 1-1 1/2 Cups of milk
1) Combine all ingredients in a large metal bowl that has been well chilled and mix well with a hand held blender to incorporate all the ingredients.
2) Chill mixture in the freezer for at least 1-2 Hours.
Stir occasionally so that mixture thickens but does not freeze solid.
3) Pour into attractive looking glass (wine goblets OR Irish coffee mugs are great for presentation).
4) Top with whipped cream and cocoa powder
* For children, simply omit the Baileys liqueur and serve mixture in a glass with a scoop of Ice Cream floating in it!
* Hagen Daz is the only company that I know of that makes the Bailey's Irish Cream Ice Cream. The container actually has the same label as on the bottle of liqueur.
MacMaster Official Site